End of mandate meeting at AGORA - G03 from 14:30 to 18:00
Three years in which our countries have been marked by terrorism, the shockwave of conflicts followed by migratory chaos, the Paris Climate Agreements, Brexit and hesitant steps of our democracies.
How can we efficiently mobilise and join forces today?
=>> To rebuild our societies facing violence
- Luminita PETRESCU (FITRAM), Former Secretary of State at the Ministry for Public Consultation and Civil Dialogue in Romania, President of Foundation for Pluralism
- Abdel BELMOKADEM, Founder of Nes et Cité, Former Deputy Mayor of Vaux-en-Velin (France)
=>> To address the migratory cycle
- Nicoletta GIORDANO, Head of the Division of International Partnership at the International Organisation for Migrations (IOM)
- Jean-Claude GONON (AEDE), Coordinator of the working group Europe Mediterranean
=>> To consolidate the Paris Agreements and the place of human rights in COP23 (Bonn 6-17 November 2017)
- Karl DONERT (EUROGEO), Vice-President of the Committee,
- Edith WENGER (BEE) initiator of the working group on Climate and Human Rights
=>> To improve territorial governance promoting tools of cohesion and democracy
- Annick de MONTGOLFIER, Vice-President of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council of the Grand-Est Region, President of the Social Cohesion Committee
- Gerhard ERMISCHER, Vice-President of CIVILSCAPE, Coordinator of the Working Group on Social Cohesion and Shared Territories